- Begin with a solid theoretical foundation - Economic
- Develop and administer survey instruments whose results can
separate myth from reality with regard to the apparent need or
lack of need of the universal English language requirement -
- Project One -
Attrition Rate and Usage Measurement Project
- Develop additional projects that seek to understand the way
in which and to what extent the English language is utilized
in industry, government, and academia.
- To this end design survey instruments using high quality
analytical tools that are efficient with regard to both the gathering
and analysis of data - Analytical tools.
- Understand and estimate the economic costs and benefits of
language education reform using the aforementioned tools and
- Promulgate these results through public presentation, dialogue,
and publication - Community